SEO can be off-page or on-page. Either ways it helps website owners and marketers to get their brands discovered and capture users who have intention to engage further. The key concerns that are addressed in this module are how to make our websites more Search friendly, how to measure and track SEO success and creating a dashboard and framework for SEO strategy
A step-by-step guide on how to increase your traffic volume and quality from organic search
[ Module Content ]
- what is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Role of SEO in Digital Marketing
- what is Search Engine? How Search Engine works?
- what is SERP ( Search Engine Result Page) ? Define crawling, indexing
- 5 Importance of Keyword Research in SEO
- a How to efficiently do Keyword Research process
- b Tools used for keyword Research process
- Formats for writing Title ,Description , Heading , Anchor and Image
- Google webmaster tool and website verification
- Sitemap creation and submission in website and webmasters
- Robots Txt creation and site speed optimization
- Use of data highlighter
- Importance of HTTPS
- Use of SCHEMA.ORG for designing SEO friendly website
- what are Backlinks? What are the types of Backlink
- what is Link Building? What are the types of link Building
- How to create backlink ?
- what is Local SEO
- How to improve position of your business in local search
- How to optimize Google my Business ?
- How to do SEO Audit Manually and automatically?
- 17 Google Algorithm
Watch this webinar for more info on
[ You Will Learn ]
The only digital marketing training program
where you get in-depth knowledge of all the 19 modules of digital
marketing with practical hands-on exposure.