Search engine marketing is the practice of marketing a business using paid advertisements that appear on search engine results pages (or SERPs).Some are small, text-based ads, whereas others, such as product listing ads (PLAs, also known as Shopping ads) are more visual, product-based advertisements
Search engine marketing is a vital component of any business marketing plan due to consumers using internet as the only tool to research goods and services before purchase.
[ Content Module ]
- Introduction to Google Adwords & PPC Advertising
- Google Adwords Process
- Types of Google Adwords campaign
- Introduction to Search Campaign Type
- Account Structure with Example
- Google Adwords campaign setup- Live walkthrough
- Understanding Ad Auction , Ad position ,Ad Rank & Ad format
- Adwords Terminology
- Types of Bidding Strategy
- Types of Keywords
- Audience Targeting tips, tricks and strategies
- Keyword Research process & ongoing discovery
- Variable impacting quality score
- Ad Extension overview
- Adwords optimization overview
- What is Remarketing
- How to create and set up remarketing campaign?
- How to track your campaign performance?
[ You Will Learn ]
The only digital marketing training program
where you get in-depth knowledge of all the 19 modules of digital
marketing with practical hands-on exposure.